In order that the student body be, at all times, fully informed of the work which is being done by faculty committees, of the proposals that are being considered by faculty, and of the faculty action thereon, but subject to the limitations herein:
1. The students who are serving on faculty committees shall encourage exchanges of opinion between students and faculty on questions of concern to their committee and periodically report, preferably in writing, to the Council of Student Representatives and the student body concerning the business of the committee.
2. At the request of any student who is serving on a faculty committee, that committee shall hold a meeting on any matter within its charge open to all students for discussion thereon. The meeting shall be held within ten school days after the request is made. The student who has made the request shall, in cooperation with the chairman, be responsible for publicizing and making appropriate arrangements for the meeting.
3. Copies of all reports which are placed on the agenda for faculty consideration at any business meeting of the faculty and copies of the agenda itself shall be given, at the same time as they are given to the faculty:
(a) to the three regular student representatives at faculty business meetings (one copy each);
(b) to the convenor of the Council of Student Representatives (three copies).
The Council of Student Representatives shall endeavor to post notice of matters of interest to students which have been placed on the agenda for that portion of any faculty business meeting which students are entitled to attend.
4. The Council of Student Representatives shall make certain that promptly after each faculty meeting there is posted a report of action of interest to students which took place at those portions of the meeting which students were entitled to attend. The report shall recount any formal action taken by the faculty and, if feasible, briefly describe the course of discussion, if this is significant.
5. The Council of Student Representatives shall:
(a) at least once a month during the school year, orally or in writing, report to the student body concerning its activities and proposals;
(b) at or after the close of each school year, prepare a written report of the year’s activities. The report shall be made available to all members of the law school community no later than registration in the fall.
6. A copy of the bylaws of the Council of Student Representatives adopted pursuant to Section I shall be made available to all students. (Adopted March 19, 1973; reviewed April 15, 1977)