A. A student against whom charges have been filed with the Committee on Student Conduct and Responsibility shall be informed in writing of the reasons for the charges with sufficient particularity and in sufficient time to ensure the opportunity to prepare for any proceedings under this Code.
B. Notice to the student before an adversary hearing shall include:
1. The text of any rule, regulation or order alleged to have been violated;
2. The charges filed by the Dean or the Dean’s representative;
3. A detailed summary of the allegations upon which the charges are based;
4. A list of the witnesses (including names and addresses) intended to be called by the prosecution, to be supplemented by a list of any further witnesses as the witnesses become known;
5. A copy of the Code of Student Conduct and Responsibility;
6. A statement that the student may be assisted by counsel and/or advisers of his or her choice.