Skip to main content

Transcript Requests, Diplomas, & Other Forms

Transcripts, Diplomas & Forms

Below are links and details for forms often requested by students and alumni. Where indicated, please return the forms to the Registrar’s Office.

University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
Registrar’s Office
3501 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6204
215-898-6427 |

  • Transcript Request- Due to Covid-19 our office is working remotely. As such, we are unable to process requests for paper transcripts at this time. You may request electronic and hard copies through the University via PIT.
  • Diplomas - Replacement and Request for Notarization for Law School Alumni
  • Letter of Good Standing & Form Requests
  • Senior Writing Requirement - Faculty Authorization Form
  • Student Project Form (Independent Study, Supervised Research, Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant)
  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Independent Study Form (.pdf)
  • Independent Research Seminar Form
  • Co-Curricular Credit Form (.pdf) for Moot Court/Mock Trial Competition and Simulation Activities