- Academic advising tool serving as a central repository of information for those seeking curricular guidance.
For optimal use of this web tool:
- Read the “How to Use this Guide” document.
- Read the materials for your given class year (either 2L or 3L year).
- Explore the Areas of Focus (e.g. Health Law, Business & Transactional Law, IP, etc.) and identify the courses that may appeal to you.
Additional resources as you manage your legal education and make course selections:
- The Course Finder with its multiple search and sort functions. You can search by instructor, course title, course concentration area, and skill training.
Contact a faculty member who is an expert in your area of interest - please review the faculty’s Specialty Areas. Faculty expertise ranges across all foundational areas of legal education and extends to leading-edge legal questions that cross disciplinary boundaries.
- Consult an Office of Career Strategy counselor - the counselors can help you to best match your career goals with the course options.
- Reach out to your 3L Littleton Fellow.
- Review the course evaluations from prior terms, available online through MyCourses.