Course Registration for Law Students
Fall 2017 Advance Registration: 6/19-7/14
Spring 2018 Advance Registration: 10/30-11/12
During advance registration you will be able to enter your course requests (using Penn InTouch). We will notify you via email when schedules are available.
Advance Registration Instructions - please review the instructions before you enter your course requests.
Course Registration Information
Course List - Fall 2017 & Spring 2018 Courses/Seminars/Clinics/Externships/Co-Curricular
- The Registrar reserves the right to cap the number of students by class category (i.e., 2L, 3L, LLM, ML). Such decision will be made in consultation with the faculty member and Deputy Deans and communicated to students as soon as possible. We will post/update this information under the “Notes” column of the course list spreadsheet (linked above)
- Block Schedules: Fall 2017 UL Block Schedule/Spring 2018 UL Block Schedule
- Clinical Courses - Enrollment Procedures for Clinical Courses (including procedures for LLMs)
- Externships - Enrollment Procedures for Externships
- Independent Study - Independent Study Opportunities with Faculty
- Graduate Courses Outside of Law - Enrolling in a non-law course
- Exams - Exam Schedules & Policies and Procedures
Resources For Reviewing the Curriculum
- Course Finder: to search and review the curriculum; review course descriptions, course concentration areas, and skills training options.
- Course Evaluations: on-line evaluations, available during advance registration and add/drop only, can be found on the Course Finder. Hard copies of the evaluations are available in the Registrar’s Office throughout the year.
- Academic Advising: resources on navigating the course selection process and planning of your legal education, including the Curricular Compass.
- Penn InTouch Mobile: access many features of Penn InTouch from your mobile device.
- Faculty Bios