Course Registration for Upper-Level Law Students
Fall 2015 Advance Registration: 6/22-7/17
Spring 2016 Advance Registration: 10/26-11/8
During advanced registration you will be able to enter your course requests (using Penn InTouch). We will notify you via email when schedules are available.
Advance Registration Instructions - please review the instructions before you enter your course requests.
- Fall 2015 & Spring 2016 Offerings and Information
- Courses/Seminars/Clinics/Externships/Co-Curricular (Course List)
- Each term is tabbed at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet
- Spring - upper-level students can request enrollment in 1L electives
- Re: enrollment - the Registrar reserves the right to cap the number of students by class category (i.e., 2L, 3L, LLM, ML). Such decision will be made in consultation with the faculty member and Deputy Deans and communicated to students as soon as possible. We will post/update this information under the “Notes” column of the course list spreadsheet (linked above).
- Fall 2015 UL Block Schedule/Spring 2016 UL Block Schedule
- Enrollment Procedures for Clinical Courses (including procedures for LLMs)
- Enrollment Procedures for Externships
- Independent Study Opportunities with Faculty
- Enrolling in a Course Outside of the Law School at Penn
- Exam Schedules & Policies and Procedures
Resources For Reviewing the Curriculum
- Course Finder: to search and review the curriculum; review course descriptions, course concentration areas, and skills training options.
- Course Evaluations: on-line evaluations, available during advance registration and add/drop only, can be found on the Course Finder. Hard copies of the evaluations are available in the Registrar’s Office throughout the year.
- Academic Advising: resources on navigating the course selection process and planning of your legal education, including the Curricular Compass.
- Penn InTouch Mobile: access many features of Penn InTouch from your mobile device.
- Faculty Bios