Course Registration for Upper-Level Law Students
Fall 2015 Advance Registration: 6/22-7/17
Spring 2016 Advance Registration: 10/26-11/8
During advanced registration you will be able to enter your course requests (using Penn InTouch). We will notify you via email when schedules are available.
Advance Registration Instructions - please review the instructions before you enter your course requests.
- Fall 2015 & Spring 2016 Offerings and Information
- Each term is tabbed at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet
- Spring - upper-level students can request enrollment in 1L electives
- Fall 2015 UL Block Schedule/Spring 2016 UL Block Schedule (to post)
- Enrollment Procedures for Clinical Courses (including procedures for LLMs)
- Enrollment Procedures for Externships
- Independent Study Opportunities with Faculty
- Enrolling in a Course Outside of the Law School at Penn
- Exam Schedules & Policies and Procedures
Resources For Reviewing the Curriculum
- Course Finder: to search and review the curriculum; review course descriptions, course concentration areas, and skills training options.
- Course Evaluations: on-line evaluations, available during advance registration and add/drop only, can be found on the Course Finder. Hard copies of the evaluations are available in the Registrar’s Office throughout the year.
- Academic Advising: resources on navigating the course selection process and planning of your legal education, including the Curricular Compass.
- Penn InTouch Mobile: access many features of Penn InTouch from your mobile device.
- Faculty Bios