Course Registration for Law Students
Spring 2021 Advance Registration: 11/30-12/7
During advance registration you will enter your course requests using Penn InTouch. We will notify you via email when schedules are available (likely December 11).
Advance Registration Instructions - please review the instructions before you enter your course requests.
Course Registration Information
Course Planning Spreadsheet - Spring 2021 Courses/Seminars/Clinics/Externships
- The Registrar reserves the right to cap the number of students by class category (i.e., 2L, 3L, LLM, ML). Such decision will be made in consultation with the faculty member and Deputy Deans and communicated to students as soon as possible. We will post/update this information under the “Notes” column of the course list spreadsheet (linked above)
- Block Schedules: Fall 2020 UL Block Schedule / Spring 2021 UL Block Schedule
- Clinical Courses - Enrollment Procedures for Clinical Courses (including procedures for LLMs)
- Externships - Enrollment Procedures for Externships
- Student Projects - Register for an Independent Student Project (Independent Study, Supervised Research, Research Assistant, and Teaching Assistant)
- Graduate Courses Outside of Law - Enroll in a non-law course
- Exams - Exam Schedules & Policies and Procedures
Resources For Reviewing the Curriculum
- Course Finder : to search and review the curriculum; review course descriptions, course concentration areas, and skills training options.
- Course Evaluations : on-line evaluations can be found through MyCourses.
- Academic Advising : resources on navigating the course selection process and planning of your legal education, including the Curricular Compass.
- Penn InTouch Mobile : access many features of Penn InTouch from your mobile device.
- Faculty Bios