News & Events
December 18, 2017Shira Perlmutter L ’83 visited Penn Law this fall semester as part of the Leo Model Foundation fellows program.
December 5, 2017Nancy Nord’s visit to Penn law with The Leo Model Foundation as the Fall 2017 Distinguished Policy Fellow.
November 13, 2017On November 8, former Under Secretary of the Army Patrick J. Murphy held a discussion on civilian and military service as the keynote event for this year’s Penn Law Veterans Week.
October 11, 2017Though Penn Law’s Leo Model Foundation Government Service & Public Affairs Initiative, students will have the opportunity to meet with two of the program’s Visiting Policy Fellows, Shira Perlmutter L’83 and Nancy Nord in a series of upcoming career lunches.
October 9, 2017Helen Eisner L’12 explains the investigative work done by the Office of Congressional Ethics.
See more #government news & media from Penn Law.
Recent government testimony
- Prof. Cary Coglianese testifies before the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management hearing on “Reviewing Independent Agency Rulemaking” (Sep. 8, 2016)
- Prof. Louis Rulli testifies on civil forfeiture in Pennsylvania (Oct. 21, 2015)
- Prof. David Skeel testifies at hearing entitled, “The Dodd-Frank Act Five Years Later: Are We More Free?” (Sept. 17, 2015)
- Prof. Christopher Yoo testifies on the Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger (Apr. 9, 2014)
- Prof. Cary Coglianese testimony before Senate on auto safety regulation (Nov. 7, 2013)
- Penn Law students’ testimony before Inter-American Commission on Human Rights on guest worker abuses (Mar. 6, 2013)
Recordings of past events
- “Pursuing regulatory excellence: Brexit, Trump, and beyond” (Prof. Cary Coglianese at Brookings)
- PI Podcast: Steven Croley offers insights on the future of energy regulation
- “Getting Things Done: America’s Yearning for a New Way of Governing” (At the National Press Club, Washington, D.C.)
- “Drone Wars: The Future of Targeted Killings & Presidential Power” (At National Press Club, Washington, D.C.)
- “Are Superpowers Above the Law? The U.S., China, and the Future of the International Legal Order” (At National Press Club, Washington, D.C.)
- “Are the branches of government broken?”(At National Press Club, Washington, D.C.)