News & Events
December 27, 2019Raghav Mendiratta and Vibha Mohan
December 9, 2019Alumni Gregory B. David L’04, Clare Putnam Pozoz L’07, Jennifer Arbittier Williams C’92 L’95 and former Lecturer Alison Kehner discuss leadership in the EDPA.
November 27, 2019At the annual Leo Model Foundation Government Service & Public Affairs Initiative dinner, Nicole Isaac L’04 shared her professional journey from law school, to government service in the Obama administration, to her current role as the head of North America policy at LinkedIn.
October 30, 2019
As part of the Leo Model Foundation Government & Public Affairs Initiative, Distinguished Policy Fellow Richard Cordray will visit the Law School the week of November 4.
September 20, 2019Through his experiences clerking at both the federal District Court and Circuit Court of Appeals levels, Brandon Harper L’14 was able to bring the best of both experiences to his work as a litigator.
See more #government news & media from Penn Law.
Recent government testimony
- Prof. Cary Coglianese testifies before the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management hearing on “Reviewing Independent Agency Rulemaking” (Sep. 8, 2016)
- Prof. Louis Rulli testifies on civil forfeiture in Pennsylvania (Oct. 21, 2015)
- Prof. David Skeel testifies at hearing entitled, “The Dodd-Frank Act Five Years Later: Are We More Free?” (Sept. 17, 2015)
- Prof. Christopher Yoo testifies on the Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger (Apr. 9, 2014)
- Prof. Cary Coglianese testimony before Senate on auto safety regulation (Nov. 7, 2013)
- Penn Law students’ testimony before Inter-American Commission on Human Rights on guest worker abuses (Mar. 6, 2013)
Recordings of past events
- “The Cannabis Conundrum: An Experiment in Federalism or States’ Rights Run Amuck?” (Panel Moderated by Nancy Nord, Distinguished Policy Fellow, Penn Law)
- “Pursuing regulatory excellence: Brexit, Trump, and beyond” (Prof. Cary Coglianese at Brookings)
- PI Podcast: Steven Croley offers insights on the future of energy regulation
- “Getting Things Done: America’s Yearning for a New Way of Governing” (At the National Press Club, Washington, D.C.)
- “Drone Wars: The Future of Targeted Killings & Presidential Power” (At National Press Club, Washington, D.C.)
- “Are Superpowers Above the Law? The U.S., China, and the Future of the International Legal Order” (At National Press Club, Washington, D.C.)
- “Are the branches of government broken?”(At National Press Club, Washington, D.C.)