Information for Penn Law Students
CRLP was founded in order to provide Penn Law students with a pro bono opportunity that advances civil rights. The project allows students to assist in important civil rights legal proceedings and/or participate in exciting legal research and writing to support local nonprofit organizations dedicated to civil rights and social justice. Through such rewarding work, students are able to hone their legal skills while advancing a just and rewarding cause.
- Centro de los Derechos del Migrante
- Community Legal Services of Philadelphia
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia
- Southern Poverty Law Center