How should I prepare for callbacks?
Your preparation is very important. You want to be sure you have as much information about the employer as possible.
- Review our materials on researching employers. This includes a variety of very helpful subscription services, including Legal Compass, Vault, and Chambers.
- Check the employer’s website.
- Run LEXIS or Westlaw news searches about the organization to see if you can find some recent press about its activities.
- Talk to 3Ls or Penn Law alumni who work at the firm.
- Know why you want to work at this organization in this city and what you want to say about your skills, talents, and interest in that employer.