Skip to main content area Skip to institutional navigation Skip to search Skip to section navigation

I am faculty/staff within the University of Pennsylvania system. What programs are available for me?

As a member of the University of Pennsylvania system, you have 3 available options. You may submit an application for either the Master in Law degree or the Certificate in Law, or you may take ad hoc classes from the Master in Law course offerings.