Congratulations! Reach out to any other employers with whom you have pending offers or with whom you have not heard back from a callback interview to withdraw your candidacy and graciously thank them for the opportunity.
- Remember: Maintaining good relations is key. You will most likely cross paths with these same employers and individuals in your future legal career.
- If you are unsure how to withdraw your candidacy, please contact CP&P.
- Be sure to fill out the “2019 Recruiting Season Progress Survey” on your Symplicity homepage.
- We are best able to share relevant information with you if we know how your recruiting season is progressing thus far.
NO /I’M NOT SURE WHAT TO DO
Come talk to CP&P! We’d love to be a sounding board and help you navigate this process.
- Also check out our page on Accepting and Rejecting Offers.
- Please note that according to Penn Law’s Interim Policies Relating to Callbacks & Offers, a student may only hold 5 offers at a time. If and when your number of offers exceeds 5, you must begin to relinquish offers to get back down to 5 within one week of receipt of the offer(s) that take you over a total of 5.