Podcast: Penn Law International
Follow Penn Law’s vibrant programs across the spectrum of international, transnational and foreign law.
Podcast: Law Leadership, and Influence
Highlights from Rangita de Silva de Alwis’ Fall course, which brought together women leaders in law and business for engagement with Penn Law students on the radical changes in public leadership in law and business around the world.
Podcast: In our Own Voice
Student voices discuss various legal topics through a feminist lens.
6 recent Penn Law International episodes include:
- Sandie Okoro, Senior Vice President and General Counsel for the World Bank Group
- Justice Sisi Virginia Khampepe, Acting Deputy Chief Justice of Constitutional Court of South Africa
- Ambassador Crystal Nix-Hines, Partner, Quinn Emanuel & U.S. Ambassador to UNESCO (2014-2016)
- Dr. Roza Otunbayeva, Former President of Kyrgyzstan
Matthew Nimetz, Former Chairperson of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP; UN Special Representative for the naming dispute between Greece and the Republic of Macedonia (now North Macedonia)
- President Alain Berset, President of the Swiss Confederation
5 recent Law Leadership, and Influence episodes include:
- Natalie Jabangwe, CEO of EcoCash (Africa’s second largest fintech/mobile money venture)
- Megha Parekh, Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer of the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars
- Maria-Pia Hope, CEO and Managing Partner of Vinge (Sweden’s leading law firm)
- Jodi Schwartz, Partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Linda Addison, Immediate Past Managing Partner of Norton Rose & Fulbright; Director of the Board of KPMG