Virtual Town Hall: COVID-19 & Philadelphia-Area Veterans Services
Greetings, you are cordially welcome to participate. Registration link: https://bit.ly/PHLvets-covid19
Virtual Town Hall: COVID-19 & Philadelphia-Area Veterans Services / Monday, April 13, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET
Join us on Monday, April 13 @ 3:00 pm for our Virtual Town Hall: COVID-19 & Philadelphia-Area Veterans Services.
COVID-19 is affecting almost every aspect of Philadelphia-area Veterans’ lives, including access to resources. Some folks may assume offices are closed, when these organizations may still be open and offering services.
This virtual town hall will present information on available resources, programs, and services in the Philadelphia area. Panelists will give a brief update on their organization and services for Veterans, followed by a short Q&A.
· Karen Flaherty-Oxler, Rear Admiral USN (ret); Director (CEO), Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center
· Carlo Aragoncillo, Director, City of Philadelphia’s Veterans Advisory Commission
· Joe Brooks, Executive Director, Veterans Multi-Service Center
· Hugo Lentze, Chief Strategic Partnerships Officer, Travis Manion Foundation; Chair, Delaware Valley Veterans Consortium (DVVC)
· Alex Archawski, Founder/Director, Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network (GPVN); Founder, Veteran Business Referral Network (VBRN)
· Mark A. Graham, Major General(retired); Director, Vets4Warriors
· Dr. Leah Blain, Clinic Director, The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at the University of Pennsylvania
Send us your questions! We are collecting questions in advance and will answer as many as possible during the event. Please submit your questions when you register.