Examplify: Prepare your laptop
ITS will be hosting an Examplify Pop-Up Help Desk at The Clock on:
- Tuesday, April 17th- 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Thursday, April 19th- 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Friday, April 20th- 12:00pm-1:00pm
It is your responsibility to have your laptop tested and ready to work with Examplify before your end of term exams.
Students should do the following:
- Please review our documentation at https://www.law.upenn.edu/its/docs/exams. Most importantly, review the Minimum System Requirements page for Examplify.
** 3Ls/returning students ** Uninstall SoftTest prior to installing Examplify.
Mac OS X : Uninstalling SoftTest or Windows : Uninstalling SoftTest
**All students** Please download and install Examplify. Instructions can be found here : https://www.law.upenn.edu/live/files/6934-examplify-walkthrough. Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Examplify installed (Version 1.4.2). Once you have successfully installed Examplify, then you can confirm you have the most up-to-date version by following these instructions : Check Examplify Version.
**If you have already installed Examplify on your PC, here are instructions on how to Update Examplify : Update Version of Examplify
- Practice taking a few mock exams. If you have already completed the mock exams and would like additional practice, please let us know so we can issue you additional downloads.
If you receive a “Recommended System Requirements” screen upon downloading Examplify which states “You may experience performance issues because your system doesn’t meet these recommendations. You need at least Windows Vista or greater”, then please reach out to ExamSoft support here : https://examsoft.force.com/etcommunity/s/. This error may imply that you have a Windows Operating System that is NOT supported (and may be due to the language requirement). More information on updating your language pack in Windows is available at http://www.thewindowsclub.com/install-uninstall-languages-windows-10.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact ITS Help: