Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman was joined by the Quattrone Center for the Fair Administration of Justice at the University of Pennsylvania School of Law to announce the implementation of key changes in the organizational structure of her office to ensure the highest professional standards, integrity, and quality control in the county’s criminal justice system. The changes are being implemented at the conclusion of a root cause analysis conducted in partnership with the Quattrone Center. Read the full story.
- Philly.com: “Citing Kerns fiasco, Montco DA to detail changes”
- NBC10: “Dropped Rape Charges Against Ex-GOP Chief Inspire Changes to Montco DA Office”
- The Legal Intelligencer: “Montco DA Implements Changes to Office Following Kerns Case Debacle”
- Philadelphia Business Journal: “Mishandled evidence against ex-GOP chief inspire changes to Montco DA office”
- The Times Herald: “Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office makes changes after review of Robert Kerns case”
- The Intelligencer: Montgomery County DA’s reforms to prevent ‘mistakes’