Penn law faculty, current students, and staff now have access to Law360.com as part of our subscription to Lexis Advance! Law360.com is a very popular and useful legal current awareness tool.
How to access Law360.com:
- If you are on campus, you should be able to connect automatically. The University of Pennsylvania icon should appear in the upper right corner.
- If you are off-campus, go to https://0-www.law360.com.lola.law.upenn.edu/. You may be prompted to sign in with your surname and the middle 8 digits of your PennCard.
- To sign up for newsletters, click the area of interest (e.g., Appellate, Energy, etc). Then click the Newsletter icon and enter your Penn Law email address.
- You may also access Law360.com from Biddle Law Library’s Electronic Resources Guide.
- Law360.com can also be searched and accessed via Lexis Advance.
If you have any questions about Lexis Advance or Law360.com registration, please contact Mariah Ford. If you have any questions about accessing electronic resources, on or off-campus, please contact Shenika McAlister.