#240 Setting Automatic Replies In Outlook
Leaving the office for vacation? You can set up automatic replies in Outlook so others will know why your response is delayed. Here’s how:
- In Outlook, click on the File tab at the top.
- Click on the button labeled Automatic Replies.
- A dialog will pop up, select the button for Send Automatic Replies.
- Click the check box labeled Only send during this time range: and specify when you will be away.
- Enter a message that you would like to be sent to Penn Law email addresses.
- Click the tab labeled Outside of my Organization and enter a message that you would like to be sent to all non-Penn Law email addresses.
- Click OK.
NOTE: If you will be away for an extended period of time, you can also change your voicemail greeting on your office phone or configure messages to be sent to you via email. Please see this guide on ITS Online to learn how to customize your voicemail greeting and preferences.