Lunch Panel on Careers in Communications Law
Explore careers in communications law and learn about the field from a a panel of experts on April 14 at noon in G-214. The Federal Communications Bar Association and its Mid-Atlantic Chapter are hosting the Lunch Panel on Careers in Communications Law with the following participants:
• Natalie Roisman, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP (L ’99)
• Walter Anderson, Partner, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP
• Heather Dixon, Attorney Advisor, Media Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
• Brian Rankin, Senior Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Chief Regulatory Counsel - Cable, Comcast Corp.
• Lindsey Tonsager, Associate, Covington & Burling LLP and Co-Chair, FCBA Young Lawyers Committee (Penn ’04)
Lunch Sponsored by: Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP and Wiltshire & Grannis. RSVP through Penn Law’s Calendar.