Legal Research Training at Biddle
By Ellen Qualey, Reference Librarian
The Biddle Law Library will offer a wide variety of legal research training opportunities throughout the spring semester. Prepare for your summer or professional work experience by attending trainings specific to your jurisdiction or professional interest!
Drop-ins are welcomed, although we encourage you to register online. Feel free to contact individual instructors with questions.
All trainings are on Wednesday afternoons from 12 - 1 pm in room T-320.
- Get Published! January 18
- Basic Internet Searching Other than Lexis and Westlaw, January 25
- Federal Legislative History, February 1
- Federal Statutory Legal Research, February 8
- Administrative Law: Federal Rules and Regulations, February 15
- Using HeinOnline, Beyond PDFs of Journal Articles, February 22
- Federal Tax Research, February 29
- New York Legal Research, March 14
- California Legal Research, March 21
- Pennsylvania Legal Research, March 28
- Westlaw and Lexis Search Strategies, April 4
- Cost-Effective Legal Research, April 11
For workshop descriptions, training materials and to register online visit Biddle's Legal Research Training page.