Public Interest/Public Service (PIPS) Job Fair
This year the Greater Philadelphia Area Law Schools’ Public Interest/Public Service (PIPS) Job Fair will be held on Friday, January 31. Bidding will take place from December 2 - December 15. To bid to interview with jobs with city, state, and federal government and non-profit employers, you will need to:
1. Sign up for a GPALS Symplicity account (it is NOT Penn Law’s Symplicity site).
2. Prepare a resume for bidding. While some employers ask for additional documents, only a resume is needed to bid. If you would like to include other documents (like cover letters or list of references), you may do so when you bid. In particular, 1Ls will not be able to provide a transcript and should plan to bring it to the interview. Employers may select up to 25% of their interviewees, but are asked to only take resumes into account. The rest of the schedule will be filled by lottery.
3. Bid for employers (1-10) any time between December 2 - December 15 at 11:59 p.m.
4. Review the full list of instructions and information for how to bid and other key dates.
5. Email Tory Messina with any questions!