You can access your courses through the Canvas app on both iOS and Android. This will allow you to access modules, download files, view announcements, and more. First, you must download the app on your device:
For instructions on installing the mobile apps, visit the Canvas Guides for iOS and Android.
Once you have installed the Canvas Mobile App:
1. Tap the Canvas app icon.
2. Press Get Started.
3. Enter the Penn Law Canvas URL  (pennlaw.instructure.com) and press Connect .
4. Enter your PennKey username and password and press Login.
Once you are logged in to the Canvas App, you can:
- View your Courses
- Access your Profile
- View your Syllabus
- Download files from Modules
- Access the Conversations Inbox
- Participate in Discussions
- View Assignments
For more information about Canvas Mobile Apps, visit the Canvas Guides on Android, iPad, and iPhone.