Want to share or collaborate on a Word document? Here is an easy way to add comments to documents in Microsoft Word.
To comment on text within a Word document:
1. Click on the Review Tab.
2. Highlight the text that you want to comment on.
3. Click on the “New Comment” button.
4. Type in your comment.
When you save your document (Ctrl + S), the comments will also be saved. Share the document with others, and the comments will be visible by default.
If you want to delete comments individually:
1. Click on the comment you want to delete.
2. Click on the “Delete” button to the right of the “New Comment” button.
If you want to delete all comments:
1. Click on the triangle under the “Delete” button.
2. Select “Delete All Comments in Document”.