#14 Setup or Troubleshoot AirPennNet using the AirPennNet-Help Network
Are you new to campus this semester? Tired of struggling to fix wireless problems on campus? Penn has rolled out a new wireless network to streamline connecting to AirPennNet. Its easy! Just connect to the AirPennNet-Help network on a compatible device to get started.
- Connect your certified laptop to the AirPennNet-Help wireless network. (See below if you have never certified your laptop)
- Open your web browser and attempt to load any web page.
- Follow the prompts. When complete, your laptop will be automatically connected to AirPennNet.
- Student Laptop Certification is managed by the CRC. Instructions are available here.
- Faculty/Staff Certification for Windows
- Faculty/Staff Certification for Mac OS
Encountering problems with the new network? Please let us know! Please report areas with poor WiFi reception or if you have difficulty difficulty connecting to email@example.com.