#108 Learn How to Create PowerPoint Animations
Have you been wanting to improve your PowerPoint presentations and add a little something extra? Animations are a great way to smooth transitions between slides and keep your viewers engaged. The PowerPoint Skills Builder video series is a great way to learn more. Try out lessons one and two today.
Lesson 1: Animations and transitions
- Video 1: Learn how to quickly add an animation and set its options.
- Video 2: Learn how to animate text, charts, and shapes. Also included in this video is a tip on how to copy animations using the Animation Painter.
- Video 3: Learn how to apply an animation to all slides using the Slide Master.
- Video 4: Learn how to apply an animation effect between slides. PowerPoint calls this a “transition.”
Lesson 2: Going further with animations
- Video 1: Find out about the Animation Pane (previously known as the Custom Animation Pane). This pane is the key to getting fine control over your animations.
- Video 2: Learn how to get control over the timing of your animations. Speed things up, change the duration, and set a delay.
- Video 3: Learn how to change the order of animations. Plus, learn about additional animation options available to you.
- Video 4: Learn how to glide, or, animate objects along a distinct path using motion paths.