If you would like to march in this year’s Philadelphia Veteran’s Parade, read on. Spouses, partners, children, and friends are welcome to join!
What: Philly Veteran’s Parade & Festival
When: Sunday, November 6 [time 12:00 – 3:00 PM
Where: Rendezvous in front of the Comcast building
Parade Link: Philadelphia Veterans Parade (phillyveteransparade.org)
The Cohen Military Family Clinic at Penn is again the focal point for the Penn veteran’s community here.
RSVP - If you are marching, please email Peter Whitney [Peter.Whitney@Pennmedicine.upenn.edu] to confirm the # of people in your party.
- Please provide a contact # for day of coordination/texts in case any details change.
- Parade signs - if you’d like to make a sign for the parade, indicate that in your RSVP. Peter will arrange a crafting day.
- Shirts - We will all wear blue t-shirts. If you need a shirt email Peter, your shirt size. Shirts are unisex cut.
- Parking - Try the public lot at 1718 Cherry Street [Public transportation always works, too!].
- Rendezvous - in front of the Comcast building.
- Parade Route - starts at Juniper & Market Streets and runs down Market to 5th Street. Veterans’ festival immediately following the parade’s end, between 3rd & 5th on Market.