Skip to main content area Skip to main content area Skip to institutional navigation Skip to search Skip to section navigation

Silverman Hall

06/01/2012
Enter historic Silverman Hall, designed by Cope and Stewardson in 1900, and the grandeur of the building is evident.  Off the Great Hall, the site of many receptions, are faculty offices, the Goat student lounge, and a classroom.   The Grand Staircase leads to Levy Conference Center, three larger classrooms, journal offices, and seminar rooms.  The Gittis Clinic for Legal Studies, seminar rooms and student spaces are housed on the lower level. 
Last modified on Jun. 21st, 2012 at 2:48pm by Joan Rose.