- Having trouble with an online search?
- Looking for a source for a cite checking project?
- Need help researching a paper?
- Want to explore databases on international law?
- Interested in discovering non-law databases (e.g. humanities, social sciences, business) and research materials ?
Ask a reference librarian!
Biddle Law Library provides an extensive array of reference services to Penn Law faculty, students, and staff as well as services to the general university community. Comprehensive reference services are also provided to members of the public who are using federal government documents acquired through the Federal Depository Library Program. Our reference librarians are here to work with you as partners in your legal education and research. We encourage you to ask for assistance at the reference desk or to make an appointment with one of our reference librarians for personalized assistance.