News & Highlights
Interested in staying current on legal publications, databases and library news? Visit the links below to explore current topics in your area of interest.
Updates from Biddle Librarians on a variety of topics related to legal research.
February 3, 2017
The Biddle Law Library at the University of Pennsylvania Law School is seeking a service-oriented individual to serve as the first Metadata and Systems Librarian at a law school that prides itself on cross-disciplinary studies.
- February 1, 2017
HighlightsTweets by @biddlelibrary
February 22nd, 2017
- Wednesday, February 22nd7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 23rd, 2017
- Thursday, February 23rd7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 24th, 2017
- Friday, February 24th7:30 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
February 25th, 2017
- Saturday, February 25th9:00 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
February 26th, 2017
- Sunday, February 26th9:00 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 27th, 2017
- Monday, February 27th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 28th, 2017
- Tuesday, February 28th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.