News & Highlights
Interested in staying current on legal publications, databases and library news? Visit the links below to explore current topics in your area of interest.
Updates from Biddle Librarians on a variety of topics related to legal research.
February 1, 2016
The Penn Law Legal Scholarship Repository, a service of the Biddle Law Library, collects and preserves the scholarly output of Penn Law. Scholarship News highlights some of the most recent additions.
January 25, 2016
January 29th is National Puzzle Day. Exercise your brain with a jigsaw puzzle at the Law Library. Friday, January 29th Biddle will have some jigsaw puzzles set out.
No new databases found.
February 9th, 2016
- Tuesday, February 9th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 10th, 2016
- Wednesday, February 10th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 11th, 2016
- Thursday, February 11th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 12th, 2016
- Friday, February 12th7:30 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
February 13th, 2016
- Saturday, February 13th9:00 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
February 14th, 2016
- Sunday, February 14th9:00 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.