News & Highlights
Interested in staying current on legal publications, databases and library news? Visit the links below to explore current topics in your area of interest.
Updates from Biddle Librarians on a variety of topics related to legal research.
March 10, 2017
In recognition of Women’s History Month, Biddle Law Library acknowledges the struggles of women lawyers and honors their contributions with special displays.
- March 1, 2017
HighlightsTweets by @biddlelibrary
March 21st, 2017
- Tuesday, March 21st7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
March 22nd, 2017
- Wednesday, March 22nd7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
March 23rd, 2017
- Thursday, March 23rd7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
March 24th, 2017
- Friday, March 24th7:30 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
March 25th, 2017
- Saturday, March 25th9:00 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
March 26th, 2017
- Sunday, March 26th9:00 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
March 27th, 2017
- Monday, March 27th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.