News & Highlights
Interested in staying current on legal publications, databases and library news? Visit the links below to explore current topics in your area of interest.
Updates from Biddle Librarians on a variety of topics related to legal research.
January 19, 2018
Now on display in Biddle Law Library, the exhibit serves as a visual accompaniment to the 37th Edward V. Sparer Symposium: Reparations Now.
December 12, 2017
The Biddle game room is now open! Take a study break and head to the room adjacent to the Rare Books Seminar Room for puzzles, games, and coloring books.
HighlightsTweets by @biddlelibrary
February 9th, 2018
- Friday, February 9th7:30 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
February 10th, 2018
- Saturday, February 10th9:00 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
February 11th, 2018
- Sunday, February 11th9:00 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 12th, 2018
- Monday, February 12th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 13th, 2018
- Tuesday, February 13th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 14th, 2018
- Wednesday, February 14th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
February 15th, 2018
- Thursday, February 15th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.