News & Highlights
Interested in staying current on legal publications, databases and library news? Visit the links below to explore current topics in your area of interest.
Updates from Biddle Librarians on a variety of topics related to legal research.
August 24, 2016
Penn Law faculty, current students, and staff now have online access to the New York Times at NYTimes.com and through smartphone apps. Registration is required.
August 5, 2016
All 1Ls, LLMs, and transfer students will receive their Bloomberg Law, Westlaw, and Lexis Advance account information in an email from Biddle Law Library. In addition to these databases, Biddle encourages students to make use of a variety of library services!
No new databases found.
August 29th, 2016
- Monday, August 29th8:00 A.M. - 7:45 P.M.
August 30th, 2016
- Tuesday, August 30th8:00 A.M. - 7:45 P.M.
August 31st, 2016
- Wednesday, August 31st8:00 A.M. - 7:45 P.M.
September 1st, 2016
- Thursday, September 1st8:00 A.M. - 7:45 P.M.
September 2nd, 2016
- Friday, September 2nd8:00 A.M. - 7:45 P.M.
September 3rd, 2016
- Saturday, September 3rd9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
September 4th, 2016
- Sunday, September 4th9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.