News & Highlights
Interested in staying current on legal publications, databases and library news? Visit the links below to explore current topics in your area of interest.
Updates from Biddle Librarians on a variety of topics related to legal research.
April 28, 2016
The Law Library of Congress announced today that THOMAS.gov, the online legislative information system in existence since 1995, will officially retire on July 5, 2016.
April 1, 2016
The Penn Law Legal Scholarship Repository, a service of the Biddle Law Library, collects and preserves the scholarly output of Penn Law. Scholarship News highlights some of the most recent additions.
No new databases found.
April 30th, 2016
- Saturday, April 30th9:00 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
May 1st, 2016
- Sunday, May 1st9:00 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
May 2nd, 2016
- Monday, May 2nd7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
May 3rd, 2016
- Tuesday, May 3rd7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
May 4th, 2016
- Wednesday, May 4th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
May 5th, 2016
- Thursday, May 5th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.