News & Highlights
Interested in staying current on legal publications, databases and library news? Visit the links below to explore current topics in your area of interest.
Updates from Biddle Librarians on a variety of topics related to legal research.
Now on Display in Biddle Library: I am Innocent. Photographs & stories of the wrongfully accused by multimedia artist Diane BladeckiApril 19, 2017Bladecki works for the organization Centurion, an organization that has devoted countless hours and funds to investigate and overturn convictions of innocent men and women on death row or serving lifetime prison terms. Since 1980, Centurion has helped free 54 people.
April 19, 2017
Penn Libraries recently acquired a new collection of primary documents for historical legal research: The Making of Modern Law - American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Papers, 1912-1990.
HighlightsTweets by @biddlelibrary
April 28th, 2017
- Friday, April 28th7:30 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
April 29th, 2017
- Saturday, April 29th9:00 A.M. - 10:45 P.M.
April 30th, 2017
- Sunday, April 30th9:00 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
May 1st, 2017
- Monday, May 1st7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
May 2nd, 2017
- Tuesday, May 2nd7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
May 3rd, 2017
- Wednesday, May 3rd7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.
May 4th, 2017
- Thursday, May 4th7:30 A.M. - 11:45 P.M.