News & Highlights
Interested in staying current on legal publications, databases and library news? Visit the links below to explore current topics in your area of interest.
Updates from Biddle Librarians on a variety of topics related to legal research.
May 3, 2016
The Penn Law Legal Scholarship Repository, a service of the Biddle Law Library, collects and preserves the scholarly output of Penn Law. Scholarship News highlights some of the most recent additions.
April 28, 2016
The Law Library of Congress announced today that THOMAS.gov, the online legislative information system in existence since 1995, will officially retire on July 5, 2016.
No new databases found.
July 29th, 2016
- Friday, July 29th9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
July 30th, 2016
- Saturday, July 30th9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
July 31st, 2016
- Sunday, July 31st9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
August 1st, 2016
- Monday, August 1st8:00 A.M. - 6:45 P.M.
August 2nd, 2016
- Tuesday, August 2nd8:00 A.M. - 6:45 P.M.
August 3rd, 2016
- Wednesday, August 3rd8:00 A.M. - 6:45 P.M.
August 4th, 2016
- Thursday, August 4th8:00 A.M. - 6:45 P.M.