Access & Hours
During most of the year, the Biddle Law Library is open to members of the University of Pennsylvania community, Drexel University faculty, staff and law students, Penn Law alumni, and members of the bar. Everyone is required to show appropriate identification to the guard when entering the law school.
Reading and Examination period restrictions: During reading and examination periods, access is limited to Penn Law students, University of Pennsylvania faculty, law school alumni, and members of the bar. During the restricted access period, other Penn students may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to use the law library collection for research.
Law students from other law schools may use the library with prior arrangement. Please have a librarian from the home institution send an email request to email@example.com stating the nature of the research need and the period access is requested.
United States government depository documents are available for public use during normal library hours. It is highly recommended that depository users visit during the hours when assistance is available at the reference desk. For added convenience, depository users may also wish to contact the library in advance of their visit.
Send questions about access to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current and upcoming hours:
December 11th, 2019
- Wednesday, December 11thCirculation: 7:30am-11:45pm. 24-hour Access: Penn Law students only
December 12th, 2019
- Thursday, December 12thCirculation: 7:30am-11:45pm. 24-hour Access: Penn Law students only
December 13th, 2019
- Friday, December 13thCirculation: 7:30am-10:45pm. 24-hour Access: Penn Law students only
December 14th, 2019
- Saturday, December 14thCirculation: 9:00am-10:45pm. 24-hour Access: Penn Law students only.
December 15th, 2019
- Sunday, December 15thCirculation: 9:00am-11:45pm. 24-hour Access: Penn Law students only
December 16th, 2019
- Monday, December 16thCirculation: 7:30am-11:45pm. 24-hour Access: Penn Law students only
December 17th, 2019
- Tuesday, December 17thCirculation: 7:30am-11:45pm. 24-hour Access: Penn Law students only