2L Co-Curricular Opportunities
Co-Curricular offerings are defined as: non-law classes, externships, independent study, being a Littleton Fellow, journals, and moot court activities. These offerings generally represent ways for Penn Law students to engage in a variety of academic endeavors outside of the traditional classroom setting. JD students have a CAP on the number of co-curricular opportunities they can pursue. For information on the credit cap, please go here.
- For more on the 2L Journal Experience, please follow this link.
- For more on the myriad Lawyering Competitions that Penn Law students enter (such as the Keedy Cup, external mock trial competitions, etc.), please see here.
- Here is a description of 2L: Clinics, and 2L: Externships.
- Here is a description of the Independent Study experience here at Penn Law.
- To learn more about the Littleton Fellows, please see the 2L-Skills and 3L-Skills portions of the Compass.