Creating, Joining and Managing Zoom Meetings
All members of the UPenn community have access to a Licensed Zoom account through a University-wide agreement. Please see this guide from ISC on setting up and accessing your Licensed account: https://www.isc.upenn.edu/how-to/zoom-resources-users
- Zoom offers daily live webinars. See here for details: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/201740096-Training
- ITS offers training on Zoom, please email email@example.com to sign up.
- Zoom Security Guidelines
- Guidance on ZoomBombing from Campus Info Security: https://www.isc.upenn.edu/security/news/zoombombing
Scheduling a Zoom video conference
See here for step-by-step instructions for creating a Zoom call: Zoom instructions on scheduling meetingsVideo tutorial from Zoom:
Connecting to a Zoom Call
Accessing Cloud Recordings
To access Zoom recordings that you record to the Cloud, you can access those recordings by logging into the Upenn Zoom website at upenn.Zoom.us.
- Log into the Zoom website at upenn.zoom.us.
- Click on “Recordings” on the left hand side.
- Click on the recording you want to view/ download.
- Click “Download”