Information Technology Services (ITS)
Technology enriches all stages of a student’s academic life. Behind the technology are the members of ITS. Your first stop should be ITS Online, our online help center with guides on everything you need. Welcome to Penn Law!
- January 6, 2016As an instructor, you can verify all external links throughout your course to ensure they are valid. You can check these links using the course link validator, which searches through course content and returns invalid or unresponsive external links in both published and unpublished content.
- August 4, 2015New password rules that make it easier to create a secure password, encouraging users to “combine four or more unrelated words” to create a strong password that is easy to remember.
- May 18, 2015
- April 27, 2015A new and improved interface for Files will be going live on all Canvas courses on May 11th.
- April 17, 2015eduroam is a secured wireless network that allows students, faculty and staff to use their home institution’s credentials (for Penn affiliates, their PennKey) to access wireless network services, when visiting other eduroam participating institutions without having to set up a guest account.
- April 13, 2015Apple has released updates to address multiple vulnerabilities that have been discovered in Apple’s OS X, Safari, iOS, and Xcode products that could allow remote code execution.