New Faculty, Visitors & Adjuncts
ITS provides many services for Penn Law faculty.
- A Personalized Faculty web page.
- myCourses/Canvas LMS for posting course materials, collaborating with and contacting your class, and accessing student photo rosters, seating charts and recordings.
- Penn Law Directory-includes student, faculty & staff contact information & photos.
- Qualtrics Survey Tool
- OneDrive/SharePoint Sites via Office 365
- Penn+Box for storing/syncing/sharing documents.
- Individual & group computer training classes on instructional technology and Law School applications including myCourses, Qualtrics, and Penn+Box.
- Video or audio recording of your classes & events when requested.
- Access to media resources including laptops, projectors, video cameras, & microphones.
- Faculty Commons for accessing online resources & current events related to faculty.
- Wired and wireless networks throughout the Law School complex.
- High-Speed Network printing (black/white & color).
- IT Support: email, telephone, in-person and for scheduled events.
For New Adjuncts, Lecturers & Visitors
- Getting Started: Activating your network & computing resources
For New Faculty:
- Getting Started - Activating your network & computing resources