Zoom is a synchronous videoconferencing platform that can be used for small meetings as well as large online conferences. Zoom allows you to share your screen, record the session and host high quality video meetings. Zoom works on iPads, iPhone, Windows and Mac, and Android devices.
Zoom offers plenty of great features:
- High-quality video and audio support for up to 50 concurrent participants
- Webinars and large-capacity meetings (over 50) are available with advanced notice/approval
- Easy-to-use tools for collaborating online with others, including sharing and co-annotation tools, breakout rooms, polling, and white-boarding
- Allows for high-quality recordings of meetings, and subsequent downloading of those recordings
- A full-featured app for iOS and Android
- Zoom is supported in classrooms and events spaces at Penn Law
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help set up your zoom conference.