Connecting Mobile Devices to AirPennNet
- Open the Settings app, open the Wi-Fi menu and select AirPennNet-Help.
- The AirPennNet wizard will automatically open. If the wizard does not come up, open up a web browser and navigate to http://www.upenn.edu (be sure to use http://).
- All users can enter their PennKey and Password and click JoinNow.
- When you are finished, open the Settings app, open the Wi-Fi menu to
- verify that you’re connected to AirPennNet.
- Open the Settings app, click on WiFi, and select AirPennNet-Help.
- Open up a web browser and navigate to http://www.upenn.edu (be sure to use http://). The AirPennNet wizard should automatically open.
- Click the Download button in Step 1 to get the SecureW2 app from the Google Play Store
- Install the Secure W2 App from the Play Store.
- After it has installed return to your phones browser with the JoinNow page up.
- Click the JoinNow button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your PennKey and Password and press Continue
- If you have entered your credentials correctly you will be notified that you have been successfully connected.
For more information please visit Penn’s AirPennNet guide at https://www.isc.upenn.edu/how-to/airpennnet-help-and-joinnow