Accessing SharePoint From Home
While at the Law School, your Goat login integrates directly into Office for easy opening of documents. You can configure your Internet Explorer at home to behave the same way and eliminate extra prompts.
Configure Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, choose Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- In the Add this website to the zone box, type https://goat.law.upenn.edu and click Add. Repeat to add https://courseportal.law.upenn.edu.
- Click Close then click the Custom level button (located in the Security level for this zone section).
- Midway down the dialog, under the Miscellaneous section, select Enable for Display Mixed Content.
- In the same section, select Enable for Launching programs and files in an IFRAME.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose Automatic logon with current user name and password.
- Click OK twice.