Tanenbaum T-345 and T-320 Room Technology Instructions
See Dual Delivery Guide for help setting up a partial remote class
Login to Classroom PC:
Using the keyboard and mouse, login with your Law School credentials (LawKey):
- Faculty & Staff: email@example.com
- Students: firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com for students entering JD ’25 and later)
- Or access Guest account without logging in: click the Guest button in lower left corner
Access Microsoft Office 365, Canvas, and/or OneDrive by clicking appropriate desktop icons.
2-Step authentication is required for PennKey and Canvas log-ins. Remember to bring either your smartphone, key-fob or list of authentication codes to class with you. Check mark Trust this Browser to reduce login time for future log-ins. However, the classroom PC may not save these settings from class to class.
Important: Please Log Off of the PC when finished
Double click the LOG OFF button on the PC desktop:
Connecting a Laptop or device:
Rooms are equipped with Mersive Solstice, which allows you to wirelessly send your laptop or device screen to the room displays. Click here for instructions.
Send the PC, Laptop or device screen to the room display:
T-345 and T-320 are equipped with touchscreen on the wall. Tap on the screen to wake it up. Follow the diagram and steps below for instructions on how to use the touchscreen.
- Select a source: either PC or Laptop. Select PC to use the classroom computer. You can choose Laptop to connect your device wirelessly using Mersive Solstice.
- Choose where you want to send it: Center Projector and/or Side Projector. You also have the option to send the secondary computer monitor to the side projector, if you want to display multiple screens at once.
- Tap Send Audio to use audio with your presentation; use volume controls accordingly
- ITS Help Button will alert our technicians if you need technical assistance
- Room controls can be found on the side of the screen to control lighting and shades
- When finished, LOG OFF of the PC - do not shut down. Then, tap Shutdown on the touchscreen to turn off Projectors and/or TV Displays
Need further assistance?
For urgent problems, press the ITS Help button and an ITS technician will arrive at your class within the next 5-10 minutes. If the help button is unavailable, call ITS Media at 215-898-9570.
For non-urgent matters, email ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent after-hours (after 8pm) or weekend support: Call 215-898-9570 and leave a message detailing your problem, your room, and a phone number where we can reach you. An ITS technician will call you back within 20 minutes.
Other resources that may be helpful: