T142 Room Technology Instructions
Click here to see images of classroom layout
To Log into the Classroom PC (Log out of PC when finished)
- Using the wireless keyboard and mouse, login with your Law School credentials
- Access o365 web apps and Canvas using desktop icons
- 2-factor authentication is required for all Pennkey (Canvas) authentication
- You can choose “Trust This Browser” to reduce login time for 2-factor authentication
- Remember to bring your smart phone, key fob or list of numbers to class with you
- Classroom computers may not save your “Trust this Browser” setting from class to class.
IMPORTANT: Log out of PC when finished
- Quick Logoff: Double-click the LOG OFF button on the desktop
To connect a laptop:
- Using the provided cables and adapters, plug the HDMI cable into your laptop
Some rooms are equipped with Mersive Solstice, which will allow you to send your laptop screen to the projection system wirelessly. See here for instructions.
To Send an image to a projector screen
- Select a Source
- Select a Destination. There are multiple monitors in this room. You can select as many or as little as you want.
- The PC preview will come through in this box. Tap to make PC feed fullscreen. Use the provided wireless keyboard and mouse for PC control. To exit fullscreen and return to room controls, tap in the lower left hand corner of the touch panel.
- Room Controls are found along the bottom of the screen to control lighting, microphone levels, and PC volume. There are also mute controls for each audio source.
- Press “ITS Help” to request a technician for assistance
- When finished, please log out of the PC, then select Exit and Shutdown from the touch panel. Please do not shut down the PC.
How to find help:
For urgent problems, press the “ITS Help” button. An ITS technician will arrive at your class within 5-10 minutes
Call the ITS Media hotline at 215-898-9570
For non-urgent matters, email us at email@example.com
After-hours (after 8pm) or weekend support:
Call 215-898-9570 and leave a detailed message of your problem, your room, and a phone number where we can reach you. An ITS technician will call you back within 20 minutes.
Penn Law classrooms support Zoom video conferencing. Click here for more details on scheduling and connecting to a Zoom call.