Microsoft Whiteboard is a simple but powerful tool for drawing on a blank-slate digital whiteboard.
To get started, download the software and login with your o365 credentials. You need a Microsoft account in order to use the Whiteboard application.
- Download for Mac and Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-whiteboard/digital-whiteboard-app
- Add hand-written text to a blank-slate canvas
- Add photos from the internet with integrated Bing search
- Access your saved Whiteboards on multiple devices
- Share Whiteboards with other users to collaborate
Write and draw directly on your screen
If you have a touch-screen laptop or tablet, you can write directly onto your device with a stylus.
Record your Whiteboard
Combining Whiteboard and Panopto screen capture, you can create a video with a narrated voice-over.
See here for full instructions on recording screen capture in Panopto: https://www.law.upenn.edu/its/panopto-desktop-recording.php
Microsoft Whiteboard videos on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftWhiteboard/videos