T-112, T-145, T-253, GK-238, GK-330, SM-28, S-270, Faculty Lounge, Dean’s Conference Room Technology Instructions
See Dual Delivery Guide for help setting up a partial remote class
Login to Classroom PC:
Using the keyboard and mouse, login with your Law School credentials (LawKey):
- Faculty & Staff: email@example.com
Students: firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com for students entering JD ’25 and later)
- Or access Guest account without logging in: click the Guest button in lower left corner
Access Microsoft Office 365, Canvas, and/or OneDrive by clicking appropriate desktop icons.
2-Step authentication is required for PennKey and Canvas log-ins. Remember to bring either your smartphone, key-fob or list of authentication codes to class with you. Check mark Trust this Browser to reduce login time for future log-ins. However, the classroom PC may not save these settings from class to class.
Important: Please Log Off of the PC when finished
Double click the LOG OFF button on the PC desktop:
Connecting a Laptop or device:
Rooms are equipped with Wireless Laptop Connection, which allows you to wirelessly send your laptop or device screen to the room displays. Click here for instructions.
Send the PC, Laptop or device screen to the room display:
- Under DISPLAY, press ON. This will turn on the Projector or TV Display
- Select your source: PC is selected by default. You can choose LAPTOP to use the Wireless Laptop Connection.
- The MUTE button will hide the Projector or TV Screen from showing, if you need to access your email before showing a slideshow, for example
- Adjust the volume knob accordingly if you are using audio with your presentation
Note: Control panel may look slightly different than below image:
Need further assistance?
For urgent problems, press the ITS Help button and an ITS technician will arrive at your class within the next 5-10 minutes. If the help button is unavailable, call ITS Media at 215-898-9570.
For non-urgent matters, email ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent after-hours (after 8pm) or weekend support: Call 215-898-9570 and leave a message detailing your problem, your room, and a phone number where we can reach you. An ITS technician will call you back within 20 minutes.
Other resources that may be helpful: