T-112, T-145, T-253, GK-238, GK-330, SM-28, S-270, Faculty Lounge, Dean’s Conference Room Technology Instructions
See Dual Delivery Guide for help setting up a partial remote class
Login to Classroom PC:
Using the keyboard and mouse, login with your Law School credentials (LawKey):
- Faculty & Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org for students entering JD ’25 and later)
- Or access Guest account without logging in: click the Guest button in lower left corner
Access Microsoft Office 365, Canvas, and/or OneDrive by clicking appropriate desktop icons.
2-Step authentication is required for PennKey and Canvas log-ins. Remember to bring either your smartphone, key-fob or list of authentication codes to class with you. Check mark Trust this Browser to reduce login time for future log-ins. However, the classroom PC may not save these settings from class to class.
Important: Please Log Off of the PC when finished
Double click the LOG OFF button on the PC desktop:
Connecting a Laptop or device:
Send the PC, Laptop or device screen to the room display:
- Under DISPLAY, press ON. This will turn on the Projector or TV Display
- Select your source: PC is selected by default. You can choose LAPTOP to use the Wireless Laptop Connection.
- The MUTE button will hide the Projector or TV Screen from showing, if you need to access your email before showing a slideshow, for example
- Adjust the volume knob accordingly if you are using audio with your presentation
Note: Control panel may look slightly different than below image:
Need further assistance?
For urgent problems, press the ITS Help button and an ITS technician will arrive at your class within the next 5-10 minutes. If the help button is unavailable, call ITS Media at 215-898-9570.
For non-urgent matters, email ITS at email@example.com
For urgent after-hours (after 8pm) or weekend support: Call 215-898-9570 and leave a message detailing your problem, your room, and a phone number where we can reach you. An ITS technician will call you back within 20 minutes.
Other resources that may be helpful: