T-112, T-145, GK-238, GK-330, SM-28, S-270, Faculty Lounge, Dean’s Conference Room Technology Instructions
See Hybrid Classroom Guide for further help.
Login to Classroom PC:
Using the keyboard and mouse, login with your Law School credentials (LawKey):
- Faculty & Staff: email@example.com
- Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or access Guest account without logging in: click the Guest button in lower left corner
Access Microsoft Office 365, Canvas, and/or OneDrive by clicking appropriate desktop icons.
2-Step authentication is required for PennKey and Canvas log-ins. Remember to bring either your smartphone, key-fob or list of authentication codes to class with you. Check mark Trust this Browser to reduce login time for future log-ins. However, the classroom PC may not save these settings from class to class.
Important: Please Log Off of the PC when finished
Double click the LOG OFF button on the PC desktop:
Connecting a Laptop or device:
Note: Laptops and other devices cannot be used with the Hybrid Classroom Setup.
Using the cables provided in the room, plug the HDMI cable into your laptop. If your device has either USB-C or Mini DisplayPort, use the appropriate adapter (attached to the HDMI cable).
Send the PC, Laptop or device screen to the room display:
Note: ITS Help button is currently disabled. Call ITS Media at 215-898-9570 for urgent help.
- Under DISPLAY, press ON. This will turn on the Projector or TV Display
- Select your source: PC is selected by default. You can choose LAPTOP if you have your device connected to the HDMI chord in the room or if you want to use the Wireless Laptop Connection.
- The AV MUTE button will hide the Projector or TV Screen from showing, if you need to access your email before showing a slideshow, for example
- Adjust the volume knob accordingly if you are using audio with your presentation
- ITS Help Button will alert our technicians if you need technical assistance
- When finished, LOG OFF of the PC - do not shut down. Then, tap OFF (1) on the control panel to turn off Projectors and/or TV Displays
Note: Control panel may look slightly different than below image:
Need further assistance?
For urgent problems, press the ITS Help button and an ITS technician will arrive at your class within the next 5-10 minutes. If the help button is unavailable, call ITS Media at 215-898-9570.
For non-urgent matters, email ITS at email@example.com
For urgent after-hours (after 8pm) or weekend support: Call 215-898-9570 and leave a message detailing your problem, your room, and a phone number where we can reach you. An ITS technician will call you back within 20 minutes.
Other resources that may be helpful: