Gittis Classrooms (G1, G2, G213, G213) Room technology instructions
To Log into the Classroom PC (Log out of PC when finished)
- Touch the “PC” button on the touch panel
- Touch the preview image (#3) to make it full screen
- Using the wireless keyboard and mouse, login with your Law School credentials
- Access o365 web apps and Canvas using desktop icons
- 2-factor authentication is required for all Pennkey (Canvas) authentication
- You can choose “Trust This Browser” to reduce login time for 2-factor authentication
- Remember to bring your smart phone, key fob or list of numbers to class with you
- Classroom computers may not save your “Trust this Browser” setting from class to class.
IMPORTANT: Log out of PC when finished
- Quick Logoff: Double-click the LOG OFF button on the desktop
To connect a laptop:
- Using the provided cables and adapters, plug the HDMI cable into your laptop
- Some rooms are equipped with Mersive Solstice, which will allow you to send your laptop screen to the projection system wirelessly. See here for instructions.
To use the Document Camera:
- Open the document camera cubby door and remove the document camera from the table. Press the power button to turn on document camera.
To Send an image to a projector screen
How to find help:
For urgent problems, press the “ITS Help” button. An ITS technician will arrive at your class within 5-10 minutes
Call the ITS Media hotline at 215-898-9570
For non-urgent matters, email us at email@example.com
After-hours (after 8pm) or weekend support:
Call 215-898-9570 and leave a detailed message of your problem, your room, and a phone number where we can reach you. An ITS technician will call you back within 20 minutes.