Faculty Lounge (S144) Room Technology Instructions
Click here to see images of classroom layout
To Log into the Classroom PC (Log out of PC when finished)
- Using the wireless keyboard and mouse, login with your Law School credentials
- Access o365 web apps and Canvas using desktop icons
- 2-factor authentication is required for all PennKey (Canvas) authentication
- You can choose “Trust This Browser” to reduce login time for 2-factor authentication
- Remember to bring your smart phone, key fob or list of numbers to class with you
- Classroom computers may not save your “Trust this Browser” setting from class to class.
IMPORTANT: Log out of PC when finished
- Quick Logoff: Double-click the LOG OFF button on the desktop
To Connect a Laptop:
- Using the provided cables and adapters, plug the HDMI cable into your laptop
To Send an Image to a Projector Screen
NOTE: Control Panel may look slightly different than below image
- Press “On” to start - this will turn on the projector, dim the lights and drop the projector screen
- Select your source. PC is selected by default, use Laptop if you wish to project using the provided HDMI cable
- Select “AV” mute to black out the screens while accessing sensitive information (email, etc).
- Adjust PC volume using this volume knob
- Press “ITS Help” to request a technician for assistance
- Please log off the computer and press “Off” when finished
How to Find Help:
For urgent problems, press the “ITS Help” button. An ITS technician will arrive at your class within 5-10 minutes
Call the ITS Media hotline at 215-898-9570
For non-urgent matters, email us at email@example.com
After-hours (after 8pm) or weekend support:
Call 215-898-9570 and leave a detailed message of your problem, your room, and a phone number where we can reach you. An ITS technician will call you back within 20 minutes.
Penn Law classrooms support Zoom video conferencing. Click here for more details on scheduling and connecting to a Zoom call.