Student Printers: For Standing Faculty and Staff
Note: Adjunct faculty members should contact the Faculty Support Staff with any printing needs.
Install the Student law-lab Queue for Windows
- Hold the Windows key and press the R key to bring up the Run dialogue box.
- Type \\stuprinters\law-lab\ and press Enter.
Install the Student law-lab Queue for Mac
To add the student printer to your office Mac, download and run the Mac OS Student Printer script.
Retrieving Your Printouts
After installing, you can send print jobs to the new law-lab printer on your computer. You can pickup your printouts at any of the print stations located throughout the Law School. Just swipe your PennCard to release the printouts.
Faculty and staff are not charged for print jobs sent to the student printers.
- Press Logon and wait for the Please swipe your card prompt
- Swipe your PennCard with the stripe facing you
- Please be patient for the login
- Press Print Release, then choose the document you want to print and press Print.
Scanning & Copying
You can also scan or copy from any of the student printers using your PennCard. When scanning, you will need to use the Scan to Email function. Scan to Folder is only enabled for your department scanner.