Special Printing Accounts
Some students, like faculty research assistants CSR members, require special printing and copying access at the Law School.
How to use your Special Printing Account
- Press Logon, then swipe your Penncard.
- Please wait for authentication then choose your billing account:
- Choose the special printing account listed, for example Faculty RA for an RA account. Then press OK.
- Press Charge to Personal Account to select your personal printing credit. This includes your semester allowance and PennCash. Then Press OK.
- Use printer functions (printing/copying/e-mailing) as normal.
- To change your billing account, press Change Billing. This will return you to step 2.
- When you are finished, Press Exit, then Logout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a balance associated with my special printing account?
No, these accounts simply track your activity on the account. When a high volume alert is triggered, ITS passes this on to the appropriate faculty or administrative staff member.