Student Printers: Overview
All printing, photocopying, and scanning needs for students are met by nine multifunction stations throughout the Law School.
Using the Multifunction Stations
All students receive $120 print credit on their PennCard each semester. At the beginning of each semester, your available printing credit will be set to $120, in addition to funds that you have added yourself using the PennCash machine.
Please note the following:
- A page is one print side.
- By default all documents are set to print duplex. You can change this from the Print menu on your computer.
- Printing prices: Duplex prints are charged a fee of $0.08/page (16 cents total for both sides of a sheet). Simplex prints are .09/page.
- Free print credit total is $120, which can be used for 1500 duplex sides or 1333 simplex sides.
- Any unused free pages will not be carried over to the next semester.
- Your PennCash balance is separate and will not be affected by the resetting of the semester balance.
- When your semester balance is depleted, subsequent printing and copying will be charged to your PennCash. This is clearly indicated at the touch panel.
To use the scanning or copying functions, visit our Scanning & Copying guide.