Student Printers: Locations
All printing, photocopying, and scanning needs for students are met by multifunction stations located throughout the Law School.
- Gittis 1st floor stairwell (between Tanenbaum and Gittis)
- Golkin Davis Student Union
- Tanenbaum 1st floor, outside T145
- Tanenbaum 222 (the computer lab) - 4 stations
- Tanenbaum 5th floor, near elevator
A color printer is available in the Tanenbaum 222 computer lab.
- IMPORTANT: In order to use the color printers, you need to install and print to Law Student Color Printing instead of Law Student Printing.
Need to Fax something?
Faxing is available on the rear printer in Tanenbaum 222