Student Printers: Locations
Student printers are available in every building of the Law School campus.
All printing, photocopying, and scanning needs for students are met by nine multifunction stations in the following locations.
- Gittis 1st floor (near the Goat)
- Golkin David Student Union
- Biddle Special Reserve Reading Room (2nd floor)
- Tanenbaum 1st floor, outside T145
- Tanenbaum 222 (the computer lab) - 4 stations
- Tanenbaum 5th floor, near elevator
- Tanenbaum 3rd floor, above Reference Desk
There are now 2 color printers available on the 3rd floor of Tanenbaum, located above the Circulation desk in the library.