HP LaserJet P2055d
Printing Shortcuts (Click File → Print → Printer Properties)
- General Everyday Printing: single-sided, letter, portrait orientation
- Two-sided (Duplex) Printing: double-sided, letter, portrait orientation
Introduction to your printer
- Print Tasks Guide (PDF): how to use the features of the Printer Driver in Windows
- Manage and Maintain Guide (PDF): how to fill paper trays, clear jams, and replace toner
- Manual Tray 1: Place paper face up, top edge leading into the product first
- Tray 2: Place paper face down, top edge at the front of the tray
- Remove: Push the button to open the print-cartridge door, and then remove the print cartridge.
- Replace: Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the product, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the print-cartridge door.