HP LaserJet P2055d
One Sheet (PDF)
Printing Shortcuts (Click File → Print → Printer Properties)
- General Everyday Printing: single-sided, letter, portrait orientation
- Two-sided (Duplex) Printing: double-sided, letter, portrait orientation
Introduction to your printer
- Manual Tray 1: Place paper face up, top edge leading into the product first
- Tray 2: Place paper face down, top edge at the front of the tray
- Remove: Push the button to open the print-cartridge door, and then remove the print cartridge.
- Replace: Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the product, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the print-cartridge door.
Links to Printer Manuals and Reference Guides