Poll Everywhere helps you gather live audience or class responses anywhere, anytime.
Log in to Poll Everywhere
Poll Everywhere is available for all Penn Law faculty and staff. First time users, please request an account by contacting ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-898-2589. You will receive an email invitation from Poll Everywhere with instructions for activating your account.
Once you have an account setup, login at https://www.polleverywhere.com/login
How Does it Work?
Poll Everywhere (http://www.polleverywhere.com) is a web-based system that can be used both in and outside of the classroom to create and run multiple-choice or open-answer polls. Students do not need a separate dedicated device (clicker) to participate.
- Students can submit responses via text message, mobile app or using a browser on their laptop or another Internet-connected device.
- Instructors use a simple web form to create either multiple-choice or open-text questions. Polls can be embedded in PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, displayed in a web browser, or embedded in a course web site.
The students’ replies are instant and can be displayed as part of your PowerPoint presentation on a downloadable slide. The replies are anonymous by default. However, you can set up named respondents if desired.
Keep in mind…
- Creating a poll
- Presenting a poll from the Poll Everywhere webpage
- Presenting a poll from PowerPoint
- Poll Everywhere user guide
- Getting started with polls
- Managing responses and participants
- Tip, tricks and cool stuff
- Poll Everywhere mobile app
For technical support, contact ITS Help at email@example.com 215-898-9140
Users can also contact Poll Everywhere directly: Online or by phone (+1 (800) 388-2039) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.