Office 365: OneDrive
What is OneDrive?
- Part of Office 365, OneDrive is a cloud-based location for faculty, staff, and students to store files.
- 1 TB (1,000 GB) of file storage.
- Access to your files at any time, from anywhere, on any device.
- Ability to share files and collaborate with anyone inside or outside of Penn Law.
- Online version history of all your files.
- A fast, intuitive browser, mobile, PC and Mac experience.
To access your OneDrive files via a web browser, login to the Penn Law Office 365 Portal (using your email address and LawKey password) at https://o365.law.upenn.edu and click on OneDrive.
OneDrive is also integrated in Windows 10 and will appear as a location in your File Browser on your office computer.
Guides / Tutorials : You’ll Learn How to :
|Intro to OneDrive||
|Manage Your Files||
|Share and Sync||
|LinkedIn Learning: Learning OneDrive||Topics include: