Downloading Office 365 to your device
All full-time faculty/staff and students enrolled in a Penn Law degree program have access to download Microsoft Office 365 on up to five devices.
- To download Office 365, open your web browser and navigate to https://portal.office.com
- Log in with your LawKey (email address and password) to access the Office Portal to see your available apps and a link to download Office.
- In the Office Portal click on “Install Office” and then click on the first option “Office 365 Apps” to download the Office Installer.
- Run the installer file that downloads and follow any prompts to finish installing Office.
- Once the installer completes open any of the office programs to verify that your account information was applied properly during the installation.